The Manta 19 Trailer Sailer - Forum

Forum

Forum Title Topics Posts Latest Post sorting
Website Notices 3 6 Sat 8th Dec 2018
23:11:13
Topic Posts Latest Post sorting
Website Update I am currently in the process of updating the website to make it mobile friendly and easier to use. If you have any i ... 3 Sat 8th Dec 2018
23:11:13
Mark On Tue 15th Nov 2016 22:41:01 - Mark said:I am currently in the process of updating the website to make it mobile friendly and easier to use.

If you have any ideas or suggestions then please post them here.

Hopefully I have the new site up and running early in the New Year.

Replies

mhsorens On Sat 8th Dec 2018 23:11:13 - mhsorens said:Hi Ian. Well, someone's listening smile

Right now, I'm trying to track down and compare what's out there on Manta 19 maintenance so I can get Funny Girl safely in the water come April. It appears that forum activity is somewhat higher in segeln-forum.de. As a bonus there's a lot of sometimes interesting activity on maintenance of similar boats by Miglitsch and/or Schöchl Yachts in the years before and after the first Manta 19s. Of course the German language is an issue if one hasn't been forced through at least a few years of German language class. However, Google Translate IS getting better by the day.
Ian reid On Sat 8th Dec 2018 15:04:20 - Ian reid said:No problems here but to say hello and that someone is listening. It’s been a bit quiet on here of late😄